Sunday, August 26, 2007

As promised...

Here is finally a spot where you can come and read about the boys. I am going to try and do my best to keep this updated, but remember if they are doing cute things for me to post about then most likely they are keeping me pretty busy. I am going to try hard to do this daily, but to start I am going to aim for a couple of times a week. So here is the first official post of the boys blog. Just to update you Logan is sick. He has some sort of nasty cough and I am thinking that he is going to the doctors tomorrow because school won't let me bring him unless he has a note saying that the cough is not contagious. I actually think that it might be allergies so I guess we will have to see. Kolby who is deathly scared of thunder slept like crap last night because it rained and thundered all night. But then again he hasn't slept well in like a month, so who knows if it was really thunder. So that was our night.

No comments: