Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Patches, Pumpkin Smashing...














Now just try and tell me Logan isn't having a "SMASHING" good time. We went to the pumpkin patch this morning and got some cute pictures, but none that rival this one. I am not sure how I got such an awesome shot of him hitting the pumpkin, but it is really cool. The face, the legs, the bat hitting the pumpkin just right. Okay so he didn't really do anything to the pumpkin, but if I didn't tell you and you weren't there you wouldn't know any better. It looks like he beat the crap out of that pumpkin. Kolby & Logan also played in the patch a bit and then Logan went and rode the pony. I hope those pictures came out cute, but they are on my mom's camera and I won't see them for a while I am sure. Logan also went to the bounce house and jumped around for a bit. That is always his favorite thing to do. I guess that explains why he is so skinny. Kolby on the other hand got hot, made us take off his shirt and pitched a fit like normal. Outside in the heat is just not his thing, KWIM? Take a look at my next post to see what Kolby's thing is...

No comments: